Super Sketch Club
• Our most popular club
• Our best value
• Our three Saturday store activities turned into a kit available worldwide
THE BIG PICTURE
• Each month, we turn Scrapbook Generation’s three Saturday activities based on sketches designed by mother-daughter team Debbie Sanders and Allison Davis into a Super Sketch Club kit.
• Part One of the Super Sketch Club: “Super-Saver Scrapbooking” — 6 sheets cardstock; 3-4 sheets patterned paper; and a sticker sheet, die-cut sheet, or cut-out sheet; plus three sketches and a cutting guide — you make three double-page layouts.
• Part Two of the Super Sketch Club: “Sketch Day One” — 2 sheets cardstock; three sheets patterned paper; any extras we’ve used, such as a title; plus two computer sketches (one by Debbie Sanders and one by Allison Davis) — you choose the sketch you like best and make one double-page layout.
• Part Three of the Super Sketch Club: “Sketch Day Two” — 2 sheets cardstock; three sheets patterned paper; any extras we’ve used, such as a title; plus two computer sketches (one by Debbie Sanders and one by Allison Davis) — you choose the sketch you like best and make one double-page layout.
THE BOTTOM LINE
• This is a paper-heavy kit, identical to the three Saturday activities we host each month at our store.
• Some of you may know that you’ll always
want to be able to make both the Debbie and Allison layouts each Saturday. You can enroll in Super Sketch Club Double Up
. For an additional $10 ($30 per month instead of $20), you’ll receive an extra set of identical materials for the Sketch Day One and Sketch Day Two portions of the club. (You would be able to make both
Allison layouts and both
Debbie layouts that will be shown on the blog each month.)
• Some of you may want to occasionally order extra materials so that you can make both the Debbie and Allison layouts from a particular Saturday. We will have a limited number of extra sets of paper available as add-ons online only. Once they are sold out, the option is unavailable.
• We will offer an optional embellishment that coordinates with each of the Allison/Debbie papers. The embellishment will typically range from $1.99 to $5.99. The item(s) won’t be used on the sample sketch layouts; they are offered for those who would like to add another level of interest and creativity to their pages. Again, there will be a limited number of embellishment add-ons available online only, and once they are sold out, the option is unavailable. (The SSC embellishment add-ons will not increase your shipping fee!)
Super Sketch Club FAQS
1. When am I billed for the Super Sketch Club kit?
Billing always takes place on the 20th of the month.
2. When does the Super Sketch Club ship?
Within next seven business days following the 20th of the month for Super Sketch Club members who are not enrolled in the VIP shipping program. (Super Sketch Club members who are enrolled in VIP shipping will have their packets held and shipped approximately 10 days later.)
3. When does my membership end?
Once you join, you are a member of the Super Sketch Club until you tell us differently. Ending your membership can be done by phone or email.
4. Can I choose to skip a month?
No. The club membership is continuous until you quit.
5. Have the sketches in Super Sketch Club already appeared in one of Scrapbook Generation’s Sketches for Scrapbooking volumes?
No. All sketches in the Super Sketch Club are new each month, designed by Debbie Sanders and Allison Davis.
6. How does the Super Sketch Club ship?
With the US Post Office.
7. Can I purchase kits from past months?
Usually the kits sell out each month. Occasionally, we will have a few extras and they will be sold in our online store at scrapbookgeneration.com.
8. I am in other Scrapbook Generation kit clubs which ship near of the first of the month. Can I combine shipping with the Super Sketch Club?
Sorry, we cannot combine shipping costs or times between the clubs.
9. How do I see photos of the completed projects?
Photos of all five layouts in the Super Sketch Club kit are posted in the main area of the SG blog about a week prior to the activity at SG. They take place the first, second, and third Saturday of each month. Later, the photos are added to a page accessed at the top of the blog entitled “Super Sketch Club photos.” Photos are not included in the kit. This is how we are able to keep the kit price so low. You can view the photos on your computer, or print them out if you want a hard copy.
10. Why aren’t there more embellishments in the kit?
The Super Sketch kit is composed of three separate in-store activities at Scrapbook Generation. All are designed to show that with minimal cost and supplies, you can make a beautiful layout in which your photos are the star of the page. Five sketches plus two bonus sketches (included free of charge to both in-store attendees and club members) that can be used over and over again, with other papers, make the kit an even greater value. (For 2013, we’ve added an optional embellishment add-on to the club. See “Options for 2013” above.)