Scrapbook Generation sketch books
Scrapbook Generation sketches make scrapbooking a breeze! Don’t spend precious time moving pieces of paper around on the page. Let Scrapbook Generation sketches do all the heavy lifting, while you have all the fun.
• No more guesswork! The sketches supply exact measurements for every strip of paper and every photo. They even tell you exactly where to place items on the page.
• No more wasted time! Spend your scrapbooking moments doing the fun part: selecting photos and papers, choosing and creating embellishments, and journaling special memories.
• No more stressing over page design! Our sketches were created from actual layouts by two talented designers who believe that your photos should always be the star of the page.
SG’s newest sketch books…
|One on One features 24 one-page layouts and 24 color examples and is available in print or e-book form.
One on One
Sometimes one is enough. A cherished vintage photo. A favorite formal portrait. A special snapshot that tells a bigger story. They each speak to your heart and deserve the spotlight.
Designed by best-selling sketch artist Debbie Sanders, this book features 24 one-page sketches with one 6×4 or 4×6 photo. Each sketch includes exact measurement and positions of photos, papers and elements. Also included are 24 beautiful full-color layout examples.
The sketches and layouts range from sinple and uncluttered to more detailed and heavily embellished. Perfect for every scrapbooking style, and for those special photos you want to showcase.
to purchase One on One
and other SG sketch books:
all come in both hardcopy and e-book formats.
Some of your favorite companies are featured in One on One! Sneak peeks at some of the layouts with Echo Park, Fancy Pants, and My Mind’s Eye papers below…
|Sketch Fusion with Simple Stories makes scrapbooking a breeze.
Sketch Fusion with Simple Stories
The mission: make scrapbooking quick, easy, and creative. Scrapbook Generation and Simple Stories have joined forces to introduce this exclusive idea book featuring all-new sketch blueprints that blend perfectly with the unique format of Simple Stories papers and signature elements.
Great papers. Great sketches. A fusion of two creative forces, showing just how easy it is to create stunning traditional layouts with the innovative Simple Stories products.
Designed by creative-duo Allison Davis and Debbie Sanders, this book showcases 24 fun and functional sketches with exact measurements and positions of photos, paper, and elements, along with 24 beautiful full-color layout examples.
|Sneak peek at some of the Sketch Fusion layout samples — this is the first SG sketch book that contains color layout examples!
Click here to purchase Sketch Fusion with Simple Stories in print form.
Click here to purchase Sketch Fusion with Simple Stories in download e-book form.
Sketches for Scrapbooking
• Sketches For Scrapbooking by creative-duo Debbie Sanders and Allison Davis. Each of the eight volumes contains 30 sketches of double-page layouts with exact measurements and positions of photos and papers.
One-Page Sketches for Scrapbooking
• One-Page Sketches For Scrapbooking by Allison Davis. Each of the two volumes contains 30 sketches of one-page layouts with exact measurements and positions of photos and papers.
Sketches for Scrapbooking: Travel Sketches
• Sketches For Scrapbooking: Travel Sketches by Debbie Sanders and Allison Davis. The book has 30 double-page sketches that showcase more uncropped 4×6 photos, some enlargements, and more space for journaling.
Sketches for Cardmaking
• Sketches For Cardmaking by Stacey Atchley. There are two volumes of Sketches For Cardmaking. Each is packed with 40 detailed card sketches. The books includes exact measurements of card bases and paper accents, and offer easy tips on how to vary both the size of each card and the embellishments.
• To order any of the Scrapbook Generation sketch books, click here
• If you own a retail store and would like to place a wholesale order, call 417-886-0440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.